Amazing and very rare, low mile 964 Carrera 4 in desirable Guards Red with special interior ordered in matching red with sports seats finished on yellow piping.
1989 makes it eligible for import in Europe and Latin America.
At only 55k miles, this all original paint Carrera 4 offers a beautiful opportunity to have a car with a very individual look.
The original and very rare red interior is in excellent condition and the leather is as good as the rest of the car. The velour in the carpeting is in great condition and looks amazing, complementing the condition of the rest of the car.
The 17-inch Cup I wheels are wrapped in desirable Michelin Pilot Sport tires.
The extensive service records include:
- Steve Wong chip
- Engine top end reseal and clutch at 25k miles
- Engine top end refresh with updated cylinder heads for gaskets 45k miles 2013 $6600
- New spark plugs 49k miles
- 50k mile service done $7500 11/2018
- Valve adjustment
- Valve cover gaskets
- Front differential Drive axle seals
- Stabilizer links
- All new belts
- Trans diff fluid changed
- Brake system flushed
- Ac system refreshed
- New Power steering hose: flush
- Clutch pedal bushings
- New tires in 2017 pilot sports 52k miles-
- New Brakes pads 54k miles
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
See listing: 1989 Porsche 911 964 Carrera 4 (from November 15, 2020)