1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.
- Euro Spec Car.
- Imported from Italy to the US in February, 2022.
- Vin WP0ZZZ96ZLS450461.
- 81,175 KM (50,439 Miles).
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
- Baltic Blue Metallic Exterior.
- Linen Grey Leather Interior.
- New clutch installed in November, 2021.
- Maintenance & repairs just completed:
- Oil & filter change.
- Spark plugs.
- R&R AC controller.
- AC recharge.
- Drive belts.
- Steering rack boots.
- Valve cover gaskets.
- Front brake rotors.
- All 4 wheel restoration.
- New Michelin Pilot Sport tires.
- Leak down test on the engine with good results (3% – 5% on all cylinders).
- Owner’s manual, 1-Key, Tools, Spare and a Jack.
This particular 964 is all around an amazing piece of German machinery! The rare and extremely eye appealing Baltic Blue Metallic exterior is in great shape!
The Linen Leather interior is in nice shape as well. Everything is fully operational and in working condition.
The factory 17” Cup wheels have been freshly refurbished, and are fitted with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport tires.
Mechanically, the car is excellent! The motor cranks right up and does not miss a beat. The power is all there and the car handles with ease! The shifting action is impeccable, with no issues going into any gears. The clutch feels nice and soft, and engages properly. The brakes are solid and the car stops straight and true.
The 964 models represent the “creme de la creme” of the air cooled cars, and with their classic Porsche curvature, they are also arguably the most beautiful. As such, they have the key ingredients to become a permanent classic of the marque. This is an amazing investment you can drive and enjoy!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1990 Porsche 911 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: barb-dick
Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States